Jackie Webber, FPC, MBACP Accredited
Training and background
- Professional counselling training at Westminster Pastoral Foundation (WPF) in London
- Also trained at Victim Support, specialising in work with victims of domestic violence
- Advanced Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling - WPF
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Studies - University of Roehampton
- Diploma in Working with Adolescents - WPF
- Certificate in Time Limited Counselling - WPF
and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
Specialist experience in working with victims of crime and domestic violence and student counselling. Student counsellor at the Courtauld Institute of Art, part of the University of London.
I am an accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) which has a Code of Ethics and a complaints procedure. Of central importance to my work is respect for confidentiality and work to ethical standards.
Registered member of Counselling
Registered with Counselling Directory